Federal College of Education, Zaria (FCEZARIA) NCE Part-Time students registration procedure for 2023/2024…FCE Zaria NCE Part-Time Registration Guidelines 2023/2024
The registration procedure for the newly admitted NCE Part-Time students of the Federal College of Education, Zaria (FCEZARIA) for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Latest Info on FCE Zaria NCE Part-Time Registration Guidelines
This is to inform all the newly admitted NCE Part-Time students of the Federal College of Education, Zaria (FCEZARIA), that the management of the institution has released the registration guidelines for the 2023/2024 academic session.
FCE Zaria NCE Part-Time Registration Procedure
- After the process above, students are to proceed to the Part-time Unit for screening with the Original and photocopies of their credentials, including their FCE DATA FORM and passports.
- After the screening, CLEARANCE SLIP will be issued from the Unit for Profiling at the MIS Unit before payment of registration fees at ZAFEC MICRO FINANCE BANK FCE ZARIA.
- After payment, students should ensure their registration teller is duly stamped by the bank. They will be issued with an E-transaction PIN for their Course form registration form.
- They are to proceed to the Part-time Unit for the printing of the course registration form.
- All New Part-Time Students are to print their Admission Acknowledgement letter from the College website www.fcezaria.net and proceed to MIS Unit to pay and collect Admission PIN before proceeding to the Part-Time Unit Room 4 to print their Admission letter for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
- Students who wrote JAMB UTME and students with 5 (five) credits, including English and Maths, in one sitting or 6 in either NECO or WAEC.
- Students with deficiencies will upload their O’level results to the JAMB CAPS after the deficiencies are remedied.
NOTE: Under no circumstance should any student make payment by proxy. Each student should ensure that he/she makes payment in person.
We will update this page with the starting and closing date once the form is out. So keep visiting this page regularly in order to be updated once the form is out.