ESUT Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2023/2024 Academic Session/ESUT has announced its Post UTME/Direct Entry online screening for the 2023/2024 academic year. With a general cut-off mark of 160, and 200 for select medical and law courses, the process is entirely online, costing N2,000. Registration is open from 1st to 31st August 2023. Ensure consistency in names across all documents to avoid disqualification.
Latest Info on ESUT Post UTME / DE Screening Form
A big announcement for all higher education aspirants! The Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) has officially released details regarding its online screening process for the 2023/2024 academic session. Here’s everything you need to know.
|🏫 ESUT Admission||Post UTME/Direct Entry screening for 2023/2024 session.|
|🎯 ESUT Cut-Off||160 general; 200 for select courses (Medicine, Surgery, Nursing, Pharmacy, Law).|
|🌐 Online Screening||No physical screening/aptitude test. Fees: N2,000. Notifications via text/portal.|
|📅 Registration Timeline||1st August – 31st August 2023.|
|🌐 Registration Steps||Portal: _portal.esut.edu.ng -> Follow steps for payment, form completion & submission.|
|❗ Note for Candidates||Awaiting results eligible if released before 30th September. Consistency in name crucial.|
|📜 Attestation||Information provided must be accurate; false info leads to disqualification.|
|🎓 Direct Entry Candidates||Need to undergo online screening. Request prior institutions to send transcripts to ESUT Registrar.|
Who Can Apply?
- If you’ve chosen ESUT in the 2023 UTME, this is for you.
- Even if you haven’t opted for ESUT initially but are now considering it, you’re eligible too. But first, ensure you liaise with JAMB for a change of institution.
Available Courses for 2023/2024 Academic Session:
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE AND NATURAL RESOURCES
- Agricultural Economics & Extension
- Agronomy and Ecological Management
- Animal Science and Fish Management
- Food Science and Technology
- FACULTY OF APPLIED NATURAL SCIENCES
- Applied Biochemistry
- Applied Biology
- Applied Microbiology
- Computer and Information Science
- Geology and Mining
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics and Statistics
- Industrial Physics
- FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Medicine and Surgery
- Nursing Sciences
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Adult Education
- Agricultural Education
- Business Education
- Computer Education
- Education Administration and Supervision
- Education Biology
- Education Chemistry
- Education Management
- Education Mathematics
- Education Physics
- Educational Technology
- Guidance and Counseling
- Human Kinetics and Health Education
- Integrated Science Education
- Library and Information Science
- Technology and Vocational Education
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Agricultural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical and Production Engineering
- Metallurgical and Material Engineering
- FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Estate Management
- Geography and Meteorology
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Co-operative Economics and Management
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
- FACULTY OF LAW
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HUMANITIES
- English and Literary Studies
- Political Science
- FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
Key Things to Note:
- Cut-off Marks: ESUT has set a general cut-off mark of 160. However, for aspirants in Medicine and Surgery, Medical Laboratory Science, Nursing Sciences, Pharmacy, and Law, the bar is raised to 200.
- Online Screening: The entire process will be conducted online. Therefore, candidates aren’t required to make a physical appearance for any test.
- Screening Fee: There is a nominal processing fee of N2,000.00.
- Notification: Stay alert! Your admission status will be intimated via text messages or through the ESUT portal.
The clock is ticking! Online registration kicks off on Tuesday, 1st August 2023 and wraps up by Thursday, 31st August 2023. Remember, the portal will close on the final date.
Step-by-Step Registration Guide:
- Head over to the school’s official portal: portal.esut.edu.ng.
- Navigate to the 2023/2024 section under ‘Regular Students’, then select “2023/2024 Admission Screening Registration“.
- Input your JAMB Reg. No. and proceed.
- Fill in the necessary details to generate your invoice.
- Payment Options:
- Bank Branch: Grab a printout of your invoice with the reference number and make a payment of N2,000 via Enugu State IGR paydirect at any commercial bank.
- Debit Card: Opt for an online payment using your card.
- Head back to the application page and re-enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Continue with the form completion.
- Double-check all your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Don’t forget to print out your acknowledgment slip.
- If you’re waiting for the results of NABTEB, WAEC (May/June), or NECO (June/July) 2023, don’t fret; you can still apply. However, any results released after 30th September 2023 will be deemed invalid.
- Consistency is key. Ensure that the name on your O’ Level certificates, UTME results, and all other documents is uniform. Any discrepancy can lead to disqualification.
- It’s imperative to provide accurate information during the application. If any information is found to be false, it might result in disqualification.
What About Direct Entry Candidates?
Yes, you too are eligible for online screening. Simply follow the aforementioned steps and ensure your previous institution forwards your result transcripts to the ESUT Registrar.
We will update this page with the starting and closing date once the form is out. So keep visiting this page regularly in order to be updated once the form is out.