Covenant University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024/Covenant University, Post Utme Screening Form is out online. Read all you need to know about the Program as released by the school management; How to apply, Eligibility and Requirements.
Latest Info on Covenant University Post UTME Screening Form
This is Covenant University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 academic session news from the School Campus.
Covenant University Post UTME Form 2023 is out now. The Covenant University, 2023 Post UTME admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out for eligible candidates to register.
This is to inform intending students and general public that Covenant University, Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
Covenant University Degree Courses
- Business Administration
- (Applied Biology and Biotechnology)
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Estate Management
- Finance (Finance & Technology)
- Industrial Chemistry:
- (Analytical/Environmental Chemistry) (Materials/Polymer Chemistry)
- Industrial Mathematics
- Industrial Mathematics-Statistics
- Industrial Mathematics-Computer Sciences
- Industrial Physics:
- (Applied Geophysics)
- (Electronics and IT Applications)
- (Renewable Energy)
- Industrial Relations and Human Resource
- Information and Communication Engineering
- International Relations
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Management Information System
- Petroleum Engineering
- Political Science
- Policy and strategic studies
Covenant University Post UTME Eligibility
To be eligible for admission to Covenant University, prospective students must:
- Obtain JAMB forms, choose Covenant University, and sit for the UTME as prescribed in the relevant advertisement for the 2023/2024 admission exercise.
- Complete the Covenant University Application Forms available online.
- Review the website information for your program of interest, specific program admission requirements, and application deadlines. All materials submitted in support of the application must be received by the published application deadline.
Covenant University Post UTME Cut Off Mark 2023/2024
The Management of Covenant University has announced their cut off mark or point for their 2023/2024 Academic Session. The Cut off mark for Covenant University Post UTME is 180.
Requirement for Covenant University Post UTME
The requirement for Covenant University Post UTME is candidates who made Covenant University, their 1st Choice in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and also had a minimum score of 180.
How to Apply for Covenant University Post UTME
Qualified candidates are required to pay a non-refundable sum of N2,000 (Two thousand naira) only via the University’s portal. The official website for Covenant University Post UTME Registration is https://admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/internationalstudents.php and the mode of application is online and can be done on the school campus.
Payment can also be made online via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, verve and Master Card) OR by printing the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any commercial Banks listed on the portal.
After submission, candidates are to present the originals of the following credentials at the screening centers:
- O’ level results
- JAMB result/acknowledgment slip
- A’ level results, diploma or IJMB (as applicable to you)
- O’level certificate/statement of result(s)
- 2 Passport Photograph
- Indigene letter
- Certificate of birth/declaration of age
These credentials should be packed in a quarto-size envelope and labeled with name, department, and JAMB registration number.
NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE:
- The application form fee is non-refundable.
- The application form can be saved with a view of completion at a later date.
- An application cannot be submitted if the application fee is not paid at the end of the form.
- The application form fee for the 2023/2024 academic year is N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only).
- Post-UTME Screening fee is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only).
- Transaction charges apply, N900 (Nine Hundred Naira Only) via card payment and N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) for bank / over the counter transaction.
DOCUMENT UPLOAD REQUIREMENTS:
For a complete application, upload the following documents:
- Birth Certificate Scanned
- 2023 JAMB result featuring a clear passport-sized photo
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- Parental Sponsorship Letter
Ensure all documents are in PDF format and do not exceed 100kb in size.
PRINCIPAL AND SPIRITUAL LEADER REFERENCE LETTERS:
Two official recommendations are necessary to finalize your application. These endorsements should come from individuals capable of evaluating your potential for undergraduate studies at Covenant University, such as your Spiritual Leader, Principal, or a teacher from your school. Covenant University employs a secure online recommendation system that will:
- Automatically send an email to your recommenders with instructions for submitting their recommendations online.
- Enable applicants to monitor received or pending recommendations and follow up with recommenders if necessary.
- Accelerate the processing of recommendations, which will be included in the online application once submitted.
- Notify you automatically when recommendations have been received.
CUSAS SCREENING AND BOOKING:
There will be a Computer-based Post-UTME screening, which will take place at Covenant University, Canaan Land, Km. 10 Idiroko Road, Ota, Ogun State. The screening schedule would be accessible via the Screening Booking. Candidates will be notified via text messages. All candidates are required to pay the sum of Nine Thousand Naira Only (N9,000.00), which entails Seven Thousand Naira (N7,000.00) for the form and Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) for post-UTME screening. The fee can be paid with CUSanwo.
Covenant University Post UTME Screening Date 2023/2024
The Screening Date schedule for the Covenant University Post UTME will be communicated to all qualified candidates in their respective emails and phone numbers used in registration. Hence, you are advised to provide a valid email address and phone number while registering.
Important Note: Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the dates indicated above will not be considered for admission into any of the programs in the university during the 2023/2024 academic session.
Does Covenant University Conduct Post UTME Exams?
Yes! Covenant University conducts Post UTME screening exams for all intending candidates before admission.
Will Covenant University Write Post UTME This Year?
Yes! Covenant University will conduct Post UTME Exams for 2023/2024 academic session.
We will update this page with the starting and closing date once the form is out. So keep visiting this page regularly in order to be updated once the form is out.