Caleb University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Session/Caleb University, Post Utme Screening Form is out online. Read all you need to know about the Program as released by the school management; How to apply, Eligibility and Requirements.
Latest Info on Caleb University Post UTME Screening Form
This is Caleb University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 academic session news from the School Campus.
Caleb University Post UTME Form 2023 is out now. The Caleb University, 2023 Post UTME admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out for eligible candidates to register.
This is to inform intending students and general public that Caleb University, Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
The Caleb University, Lagos (CUL) has started accepting applications for its Post-UTME undergraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic session. The cut-off mark for this session is set at 160 points.
Available Programmes and Duration
Caleb University offers an array of undergraduate programs through its different colleges. Each college houses distinct courses designed to provide students with in-depth knowledge and skills in their chosen field of study.
COLLEGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES AND MANAGEMENT (COLENSMA)
The COLENSMA offers programs such as:
- B.Sc./M.Sc. Architecture – 6 Years
- B.Sc. Estate Management – 5 Years
- B.Sc. Building – 5 Years
- B.Sc. Quantity Surveying – 5 Years
COLLEGE OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES (COPAS)
COPAS offers a range of 4-year courses including:
- B.Sc. Microbiology and Industrial Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Plant Sciences and Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Zoology and Aquaculture
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Statistics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Physics with Computational Modeling
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
COLLEGE OF ARTS, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (CASMAS)
The CASMAS offers a range of 4-year courses including:
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Business Administration with options in Marketing, General Business, Human Resources Management
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.A. Philosophy
- B.A. English and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and Diplomatic Studies
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
Method Of Application
Interested applicants can apply for the Post-UTME through the official Caleb University Admission Registration Portal. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do this:
- Visit https://www.calebuniversity.edu.ng/.
- CLick on the Apply Now button.
- Fill the registration form on the right and click register. Then, click the confirmation link sent to your email.
- Pay a non-refundable registration fee of N10,000, excluding bank charges, using your ATM card or Bank.
- Proceed to fill the application Form. Note that you can use an awaiting result.
- Upload your passport, WAEC result, and birth certificate.
- Submit the form and wait for the Admission officers’ response.
The opportunity to study at Caleb University is a step towards a brighter future. The university welcomes all eligible candidates to apply and be part of their intellectual community.
We will update this page with the starting and closing date once the form is out. So keep visiting this page regularly in order to be updated once the form is out.