Bowen University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Academic Session/Bowen University Post Utme Screening Form is out online. Read all you need to know about the Program as released by the school management; How to apply, Eligibility and Requirements.
Latest Info on Bowen University Post UTME Screening Form
This is Bowen University Post-UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 academic session news from the School Campus.
Bowen University Post UTME Form 2023 is out now. The Bowen University, 2023 Post UTME admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out for eligible candidates to register.
This is to inform intending students and general public that Bowen University, Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
Bowen University has announced the commencement of Post-UTME screening and registration for the 2023/2024 academic session. This is a call to all qualified candidates interested in obtaining a degree from Bowen University.
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME): All applicants must participate in the 2023 UTME.
- Academic Requirements: Applicants are required to have at least five (5) credits in SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or any approved equivalent. These credits must include English Language and four other subjects specific to the chosen Faculty. These credits should be obtained in no more than two sittings.
- Medicine, Nursing Science, and Physiotherapy Requirements: For these programmes, applicants must obtain five credits (including Mathematics and English) in one sitting. Note that NABTEB results are not accepted for these programmes.
- Awaiting Results: Candidates awaiting results may also apply.
- Bowen University Screening Exercise: All applicants must participate in the Bowen University Screening Exercise.
- Application Forms: Applicants must complete the University’s application forms.
- Change of Institution: Applicants who have applied to JAMB for admission and wish to change their institution to Bowen University must:
- Apply for a change of institution through JAMB.
- Complete the Bowen University Application Form.
- Participate in the Bowen University screening exercise.
Direct Entry Applicants
Direct Entry applicants must meet one of the following requirements:
- Have an NCE at credit level, ND or approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
- Have at least two Advanced Level passes at an acceptable grade level.
- Have passed the Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge Moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
Candidates must also satisfy the Ordinary Level requirements. HND holders may be admitted to the 200 Level or 300 Level depending on the regulations guiding admission to each department or programme. All direct entry candidates must apply through JAMB.
Bowen University Application Form Procedure
The application is done online with an application fee of N10,000. The application is open to both UTME and Direct Entry candidates. Visit https://ugadmissions.bowen.edu.ng/auth/register to fill out and submit your application form
We will update this page with the starting and closing date once the form is out. So keep visiting this page regularly in order to be updated once the form is out.