Ave Maria University Post-UTME/DE Form 2023/2024 Session/Ave Maria University (AMU), Piyanko Post UTME form for the 2023/2024 academic session via the official AMU Post UTME / DE Screening Form admission portal for UTME/Direct Entry candidates.
Latest Info on AMU Post UTME Form 2023/2024
The 2023 Ave Maria University (AMU), Piyanko Post-UTME / DE Screening Form screening form can be accessed via the official AMU Post UTME registration portal. Read on to see the application processes, entry requirements, registration form closing date, how to access AMU portal and obtain AMU screening form 2023 plus other related information.
AMU Direct Entry form 2023/2024 can also be accessed via the Ave Maria University Post-UTME / DE Screening Form admission portal. Direct Entry Candidates should obtain GCE A/L, IJMB, Advance NABTEB, and Credit at NCE and ND (excluding University Diploma).
Is AMU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Out?
Do you want to further your education at the Ave Maria University Post-UTME/DE Form and wondering if AMU admission form 2023 is out? If so, you are on the right page.
We will show you everything you need to know about AMU form 2023/2024, the registration processes, entry requirements, qualifications, AMU admission form deadline 2023, the price of AMU 2023 Post UTME form, and other related information you may wish to know. So take this article very seriously because all the information you need is on this page.
AMU Post UTME Form Requirements for Registration 2023/2024
Prospective students must meet the following requirements:
- Admissions shall be through JAMB.
- Obtain five (5) credits at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects at not more than 2 sittings, including credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Attain acceptable points in UTME in relevant subjects.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- In addition to having five (5) SSCE credits, obtain at least IJMB or JUPEB, or two (2) WASC/GCE A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects.
- Possess NCE or ND with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field.
- Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics shall be compulsory for all courses.
- The University shall not accept transfer students until after at least the first two years of its existence.
How Much Is the Ave Maria University (AMU) Post-UTME Form 2023/2024? AMU Post UTME form costs N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable.
How to Apply for CUN Post UTME Form 2023/2024
On the home page of the Ave Maria University (AMU) Post-UTME Form Portal website, click on https://www.avemariauniversity.edu.ng/
- Visit the University Website: Go to https://www.avemariauniversity.edu.ng/ and click on APPLY NOW (This will take you to the application guide page).
- Choose Undergraduate Programmes: Click on this option and carefully fill the form providing all the required information.
- Pay the Application Fee: N5,000 for UTME or N10,000 for direct entry candidates. You can pay online using your ATM or at any commercial bank branch. Follow the instructions on the page to make the payment.
- Receive Confirmation: Once payment is confirmed, a receipt is sent to your email address.
- Wait for Contact: Successful candidates will be contacted by the University.
- Keep Payment Records: Please print and keep records of your payment, as they will be required during the screening process.
AMU Post UTME Closing Date 2023/2024
When is AMU Post UTME form closing date 2023? AMU admission form 2023/2024 is ongoing, The admission runs for one to two month. The Ave Maria University Post-UTME Form registration deadline 2023/2024 for Post UTME/Direct Entry candidates is yet to be announced, interested candidates is encourage to acquire the registration form before Ave Maria University’s Post-UTME form registration deadline. The purpose of this article is to direct you on what to do when the admission form is out.
Ave Maria University (AMU) Form Post UTME Screening Date 2023/2024
Ave Maria University Post UTME screening exercise for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates is ongoing, The admission runs for one to two month. Therefore interested candidates is encourage to acquire the registration form before Ave Maria University’s Post-UTME form registration deadline.
The above guidelines will assist you in successfully applying for AMU Post UTME form 2023/2024. If you follow all the guidelines listed above, you will surely be offered admission. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
From time to time, we published the latest update regarding the 2023 Ave Maria University Post UTME / DE Form admission form on this portal. So if you want to stay informed and never miss an update, then keep visiting this web page regularly in order to stay updated.
We will update this page with the starting and closing date once the form is out. So keep visiting this page regularly in order to be updated once the form is out.