Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AIFCE) First [1st] Batch UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Degree Admission List for 2023/2024 Academic Session. Alvan Ikoku College Degree Admission List 2023/2024.
The Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education 2023/2024 UTME & DE First (Merit) Batch Admission lists are out.
Latest Info on Alvan Ikoku College Degree Admission List
Do you want to check Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page.
We will provide you the full steps on how to check your Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri admission status. After the College Admission management has screened all the candidates who apply for admission into the College of education, they now release the names of successful candidates who meet up with the College Admission procedure.
This is to inform the general public that the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri Degree (UTME/Direct Entry) admission list is out.
The following students has been successfully admitted through UTME and Direct Entry admission for the 2023/2024 session.
How to Check Alvan Ikoku College of Education Degree Admission List
As of the time of this publication, Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri, prospective students can only access their admission status from the list of names posted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education prospective degree students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education degree admission status.
Successfully admitted are required to either: Accept or Reject Admission Offer via the JAMB CAPS
Candidates successfully admitted into the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Alvan Ikoku College of Education admission list.
We advised you to always visit this page for more update, if you have any questions, feel free to used the comment box below.