AKSU Supplementary Post-UTME Form 2023/24 Session..Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Supplementary Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 | Change of Course.
The 2023/2024 academic session supplementary post-UTME form for admission into the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) various undergraduate programmes is on.
All the candidates who are yet to be offered admission in their chosen most preferred course can also apply for a change of course.
Latest Info on AKSU Supplementary Post-UTME Form
Online applications are invited from all qualified candidates for supplementary admissions into the Akwa Ibom State University, Ikot Akpaden, for the 2023/2024 academic session. Only UTME candidates who made AKSU their First (1st) Choice Institution and scored 140 and above are eligible to apply for supplementary admissions.
Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise following the procedure below:
- Visit portal.aksu.edu.ng
- Click on “START NOW”
- Click on “Enroll”
- Click on SUPPLEMENTARY
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Click the arrow below to Verify and Continue
- Proceed to make payment of N2,000.00 only as registration fee (excluding bank charges) Note: Payment can be made via Debit Card or Bank Deposit Nationwide. If payment is made at the Bank, please repeat steps 1-3, then continue with the registration.
- Upload the scanned copies of your documents (2023 UTME Result Slip, Birth Certificate, Certificate of Origin, Certificate of Medical Fitness) in jpg format with a minimum size of 120KB and maximum size of 150 KB.
- Preview the details entered to ensure accuracy.
- After confirmation, click the “Finish” button to generate the Registration Confirmation Slip.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE 2023/2024 SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSIONS
- 2022 UTME Result slip
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Origin.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness from an approved Government Hospital.
The University portal for the online registration will open from Monday, 12th December, 2023 to Friday, 30th December, 2023. Candidates who fail to register within the registration period will not be considered for the Supplementary Admissions.
- Changing to any of these Programmes as indicated above does not guarantee automatic admission. Only candidates who meet the minimum cut-off mark for the respective programmes, would be considered.
- Kindly note that the University does not have individuals/sales agents. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payments) to an individual’s account does so at his/her own risk.
Applicants are hereby strongly advised to visit ONLY the University website www.aksu.edu.ng. e-mail: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We will update this page with the starting and closing date once the form is out. So keep visiting this page regularly in order to be updated once the form is out.