ADSU Admission List for 2023/2024 Academic Session is out… Adamawa State University (ADSU) has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various Diploma Programmes 2023/2024.
ADSU Admission List 2022 is Out- Adamawa State University (ADSU), Admission List for the 2023/2024 academic session is out. Courses in the University.
The 1st, 2nd and supplementary lists of UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into the Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi, first degree programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session are out.
Latest info on Adamawa State University (ADSU) Admission List
Do you want to check Adamawa State University (ADSU) Admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page.
We will provide you the full steps on how to check your ADSU admission status. After the College Admission management has screened all the candidates who apply for admission into the University, they now release the names of successful candidates who meet up with the University Admission procedure.
Management of ADSU, Has release the names of successful Admitted student into her 2023/2024 academic session. Adamawa State University (ADSU) has release the names of successful Admitted student. The List contains a data of Students admitted into this University to study the different Courses it offers.
How to Check ADSU Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the Adamawa State University (ADSU) Programmes of first degree programmes for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Candidates are to report for clearance from 5th to 12th January 2023 (ONE WEEK ONLY) at the Academic Office for clearance and appropriate placement. Candidates are to present the following documents at the clearance venue.
Candidates are to present the following documents at the clearance venue:
- Original certificate(s) of Educational qualification
- Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate
- Original Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age
- Original/Photocopy of UTME/DE slip
- Original ‘O’ level results (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc.)
- Diploma/NCE/IJMB results.
- Original copy of online screening form.
- Original JAMB admission letter.
How to Check ADSU JAMB Admission Status Portal
Currently, the Adamawa State University (ADSU) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your ADSU admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your ADSU admission status or click on Access my CAPS to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
Adamawa State University (ADSU) Requirement
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulation to all the candidate who made it to the list of Successful Admitted Student of Adamawa State University (ADSU).
We advised you to always visit this page for more update, if you have any questions, feel free to used the comment box below.