Adamawa State University (ADSU) UTME/Direct Entry 1st batch admission list for 2023/2024 academic session. ADSU Admission List 2023/2024 | UTME/DE 1st Batch
The first list of UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into the Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi, first degree programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session are out.
Latest Info Adamawa State University Admission List
Do you want to check Adamawa State University Admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page.
We will provide you the full steps on how to check your Adamawa State University admission status. After the University Admission management has screened all the candidates who apply for admission into the University, they now release the names of successful candidates who meet up with the University Admission procedure.
This is to inform all the UTME and Direct Entry candidates that participated in the Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi 2023/2024 academic session admission screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
ADSU admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various undergraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Those who participated in the Adamawa State University Mubi (ADSU) Post UTME screening exercise and are searching online for the ADSU Merit List for 2023 can access their ADSU Admission Status through the school or JAMB Portal.
How to Check ADSU Admission List
As of the time of this publication, ADSU prospective students can only access their admission status from the list of names posted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
Candidates are to report for clearance from 7th to 14th November, 2023 (ONE WEEK ONLY) at the Academic Office for clearance and appropriate placement. Candidates are to present the following documents at the clearance venue.
For a successful checking of the ADSU Merit list, the Candidate should follow the lead below.
- Visit ADSU admission status checking portal at www.adsu.edu.ng
- Input your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Search to access your admission status.
Applicants who will not see their names in the first batch admission list should not bother much. There is still another chance. After the First Admission List, the school Management will come out with another List to accommodate those that were not admitted in the first batch.
Adamawa State University Admission Requirement
Candidates successfully admitted into Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi, first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
How To Check ADSU Admission Status on JAMB Cap
ADSU prospective students can also check their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ADSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi admission list.
We advised you to always visit this page for more update, if you have any questions, feel free to used the comment box below.