Admiralty University (ADUN) Admission List 2023/2024 Acdemic Session. ADUN Admission List 2023/2024 Session is Out.
The list of candidates admitted into the Admiralty University (ADUN) [formerly, Admiralty University (ADUN) first degree programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session has been released.
Latest Info on Admiralty University Admission List
Do you want to check Admiralty University Admission List 2023/2024 Session? If yes, then you are on the right page.
We will provide you the full steps on how to check your Admiralty University admission status. After the University Admission management has screened all the candidates who apply for admission into the Admiralty University, they now release the names of successful candidates who meet up with the University Admission procedure.
The authorities of the Admiralty University (ADUN), have released the admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session.
ADUN first admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various undergraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
How to Check Admiralty University (ADUN) Admission List
Currently, the ADUN prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your ADUN admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your ADUN admission status.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Admiralty University Admission List Requirement
Candidates successfully admitted into the ADUN first-degree programmes are advised to:
1. Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
2. Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
3. Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
4. Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Admiralty University (ADUN) admission list.
We advised you to always visit this page for more update, if you have any questions, feel free to used the comment box below.