Nigeria Police Academy Admission Form 2023/2024/Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil, Kano, has commenced admissions for its 10th Regular Course for the 2023/2024 session. The Academy offers combined academic and police training over five years. Applicants must meet specified criteria including a minimum JAMB score of 180. Applications can be submitted online through the Academy’s website.
Latest Info on Nigeria Police Academy Admission Form
Good news for all aspiring law enforcement officers! The Nigeria Police Academy has officially rolled out the red carpet, welcoming applications for its esteemed 10th Regular Course degree programme. Here’s a comprehensive guide to what lies ahead and how you can join the ranks.
|🏢 Institution||Nigeria Police Academy (NPA), Wudil, Kano|
|📅 Admission Session||2023/2024 for 10th Regular Course|
|📜 Degree Outcome||Bachelor’s degrees + Commission as Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP)|
|📆 Form Sale Duration||24th July – 3rd September, 2023|
|📝 Admission Criteria||Nigerian origin, NIN, JAMB score ≥180, age 17-21 by 31st October 2023, medical & physical fitness, and more.|
|🎓 Available Courses||Faculties: Humanities, Social & Management Sciences, Science|
|💻 Application Method||Online via https://www.polac.edu.ng with fee of N3,500|
|🚨 IGP’s Advisory||Warning against online scams and emphasis on transparency in the application process.|
A Brief Introduction
Located in the vibrant city of Wudil, Kano, the Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) stands tall as an emblem of excellence, honour, and commitment. This season, the academy beckons young, enthusiastic Nigerians to be a part of its 10th Regular Course degree programme for the 2023/2024 academic tenure.
What Does The Future Hold?
For those fortunate to secure a place, the journey at NPA is an unparalleled blend of academic rigour and police training, spanning a minimum of five years. This holistic experience culminates in a Bachelor’s degree and a prestigious commission into the Nigeria Police Force as an Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP).
Key Dates to Remember
Mark your calendars! The online application window for the 10th Regular Course degree programme is open from 24th July to 3rd September 2023.
Who Can Wear The Badge?
Thinking of applying? Ensure you meet the following criteria:
- Be a proud Nigerian by birth, backed by a National Identity Number (NIN).
- Boast a JAMB 2023 result with a minimum score of 180.
- Have chosen Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil as the primary option in the JAMB form.
- Showcase at least 6 credits in a maximum of 2 sittings in WAEC/NECO or equivalent, with mandatory credits in English and Mathematics.
- Be aged 17-21 as of 31st October 2023.
- Meet physical, medical, and psychological standards, with males standing at least 1.67m and females 1.64m.
- For men, possess a chest measurement of 86cm (expanded).
- Ensure marital and pregnancy status align with academy regulations.
- Stay connected with a valid email and phone number.
- Present an SSCE (WAEC/NECO) statement of results or certificates post-2019.
Academic Avenues at NPA
Embrace a range of disciplines leading to Bachelor’s degrees under:
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES: BA in English, History & International Studies, and Linguistics.
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES: BSc in Accounting, Political Science, Sociology, Economics, and Psychology.
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE: BSc in Biochemistry, Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, and Forensic Science.
How to Apply
The application process has gone digital! If you tick all the boxes above:
- Navigate to the Academy’s portal: Nigeria Police Academy.
- Generate a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code.
- Head to any commercial bank branch in Nigeria and make a non-refundable payment of N3,500.
- Post payment, an online form awaits your attention. Fill in the necessary details and upload your documents.
- Finally, print your completed forms for submission during the physical screening at the academy.
A series of automated screenings will follow, leading to a Computer-Based Test (CBT), medical tests, and interviews. The ultimate goal? A coveted 5-year academic and police training journey.
A Word of Caution
The Acting Inspector-General of Police, IGP Kayode Adeolu Egbetokun, Ph.D., NPM, emphasises transparency and accountability during the admission process. He urges applicants to steer clear of online fraudsters and assures that any malpractices will face stern legal consequences.
Are you ready to uphold the honour and commit to the call of duty? The Nigeria Police Academy awaits your application. Best of luck, future officers!
We advised you to always visit this page for more update, if you have any questions, feel free to used the comment box below.