Karl Kumm University (KKSU) Post UTME Form 2023/2024/Karl Kumm University (KKU) is conducting an online screening for the 2023/2024 academic session. Candidates must score 140+ in UTME and change their institution to KKU. Apply online, select from various academic programmes, pay a fee of #2,000, and await further communication.
Latest Info on Karl Kumm University (KKSU) Post UTME Form
Karl Kumm University (KKU), Vom, is pleased to announce the commencement of the Post-UTME online screening process for admission into the institution for the 2022/2023 academic session. This detailed guide is designed to provide potential candidates with a step-by-step process for the application, including eligibility criteria, available academic programmes, and other relevant information.
|🏫 University||Karl Kumm University, Vom|
|📆 Academic Session||2022/2023|
|📝 Eligibility||140+ in UTME & change of institution to KKU|
|🌐 Application Link||kku-admissions.ng|
|💰 Application Fee||#2,000|
|📖 Programmes Available||Science & Computing, Arts, Management and Social Sciences|
|🖨️ Print & Await||Screening Registration Slip|
|📞 Enquiries||07067674216 or visit kku.edu.ng|
To qualify for the online screening exercise, candidates must meet the following conditions:
- Institution Change: The candidate must have chosen Karl Kumm University as their preferred institution.
- UTME Score: The candidate must have scored a minimum of 140 in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Method of Application
The application process for the online screening exercise has been streamlined for the convenience of all candidates. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
1. Begin the Application Process
- Visit the official website kku.edu.ng.
- Click on “KKU ADMISSIONS.”
- Press the “BEGIN APPLICATION” button.
2. Start the Screening Process
- Click on the button captioned “2022 Screening.”
- Enter your JAMB number, and follow the on-screen instructions.
3. Provide Contact Information
- Contact Phone Number (Either self or relative).
- Active personalised Email.
- Password (8 characters minimum).
- Confirm Password and click the ‘sign up’ button.
4. Confirm Email
- An Email will be sent to you. Check your mail and click the confirmation link.
- The system will display an acknowledgement page and redirect you to your dashboard.
5. Access Personalised Dashboard
- Login here with the email and password provided earlier.
We will update this page with the starting and closing date once the form is out. So keep visiting this page regularly in order to be updated once the form is out.