FUTMINNA Post UTME / DE Form for 2023/2024 is Out/The Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) is accepting applications for the Post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2023/2024 academic session. Candidates who chose FUTMINNA as their first choice, and have a minimum UTME score of 150, are eligible. Applicants must meet the minimum UTME scores for their chosen courses and have the correct UTME subject combinations. A change of course is available for those who do not meet course requirements, for a N2,000 fee. ‘O’ Level results must be the same as the ones uploaded on the JAMB website. False declarations can lead to disqualification. Applications cost N2,000.
Latest Info on FUTMINNA Post UTME / DE Form
The Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA), a leading technological institution in Nigeria, has recently announced that it is opening the application process for the institution’s Post UTME/Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise for the 2023/2024 academic year. Here’s everything prospective students need to know.
|🏛️ University||Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA)|
|📝 Admission Exercise||Post UTME/Direct Entry screening for 2023/2024|
|📆 Screening Dates||17th July – 27th August 2023|
|🎓 Courses||Numerous courses across different schools|
|📈 Eligibility||First choice candidates, minimum UTME score 150|
|💼 Change of Course||Available with N2,000 processing fee|
|📝 Document Consistency||‘O’ Level results must match JAMB website|
FUTMINNA Post UTME/DE Screening: Key Details
The screening exercise, also known as the FUTMINNA Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE), will commence on Monday, 17th July 2023, and close at midnight on Sunday, 27th August 2023.
A Glance at FUTMINNA’s Range of Courses
The institution offers a plethora of courses within a variety of Schools, including:
- School of Agriculture & Agricultural Technology (SAAT)
- Food Science and Technology
- Water Resources, Aquaculture & Fisheries Technology
- School of Electrical and Engineering Technology (SEET)
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- School of Infrastructure, Process Engineering & Technology (SIPET)
- Agric. and Bioresources Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Material and Metallurgical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- School of Environmental Technology (SET)
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geoinformatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
- School of Information and Communication Technology (SICT)
- Computer Science
- Cyber Security Science
- Information Technology
- Information Science and Media Studies
- School of Innovative Technology (SIT)
- Logistics and Transport Management
- Project Management Technology
- School of Life Sciences (SLS)
- Animal Biology
- Plant Biology
- School of Physical Sciences (SPS)
- Applied Geophysics
- School of Science Technology Education (SSTE)
- Educational Technology
- Industrial and Technology Education
- Library and Information Science
- Science Education
Eligibility Criteria for FUTMINNA Post UTME & DE Screening
Only UTME and DE candidates who selected FUTMINNA as their first choice are eligible for the screening exercise. Candidates are expected to have scored at least 150 in the 2023 UTME, although some courses require a higher cut-off mark…
Moreover, DE candidates must have obtained a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma and/or Higher National Diploma levels or Merit at the NCE level. Please note that candidates who do not meet these requirements may still change to any other course that suits their qualifications, though this will require a processing fee of N2,000.
Apply for FUTMINNA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening
To apply, candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 via the REMITA platform. The application process can be initiated on the FUTMINNA application portal.
- Click on “2023/2024 UPASE”
- On the page that appears, click on ‘UPASE- DE/UTME Login.’
- Enter your JAMB registration number.
- Enter one of your names.
- Click on ‘Login’.
- Upload your ‘O’ level result(s).
- DE candidates should also upload their Higher level result(s).
- Choose any other course from the list of Departments if your UTME/’O’ level subject combinations do not meet the minimum requirements for the course registered with JAMB.
- Click on ‘Proceed to payment gateway‘.
- Confirm your entries.
- Click on the ‘payment link‘ button to proceed to the payment gateway.
- Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve (only the ones enabled for online payment) or Bank branch (by generating RRR from application portal).
- Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV 2, i.e. the 3 digits behind your card and pin number)
If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered.
- Click on the ‘Print’ button to print the document.
NOTE: Keep checking the University website for further information.
Cautionary Notes for Candidates
Candidates are strongly advised to ensure that the ‘O’ Level results uploaded on the University website are the same as the results uploaded on the JAMB website. Any discrepancy or false declaration could result in disqualification at any stage of the admission process.
By being proactive and diligent in the application process, aspiring students can make the most of this opportunity to gain admission into one of Nigeria’s premier technological institutions. Best of luck to all prospective FUTMINNA students for the 2023/2024 academic session!
We will update this page with the starting and closing date once the form is out. So keep visiting this page regularly in order to be updated once the form is out.