Federal Polytechnic Bali admission list for 2023/2024 academic session. Federal Poly Bali Admission List 2023/2024.
The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Bali ND full-time programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session has been published.
How to Check Federal Poly Bali Admission List
Currently, the Federal Polytechnic, Bali prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your Federal Polytechnic, Bali admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your Federal Polytechnic, Bali admission status.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site for their admission status.
Federal Polytechnic, Bali Admission Requirement
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal Polytechnic, Bali National Diploma (ND) programmes are advised to:
1. Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
2. Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
3. Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
4. Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Federal Polytechnic, Bali ND admission list.
We advised you to always visit this page for more update, if you have any questions, feel free to used the comment box below.