Baze University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Academic Session/Baze University Post Utme Screening Form is out online. Read all you need to know about the Program as released by the school management; How to apply, Eligibility and Requirements.
Latest Info on Baze University Post UTME Screening Form
This is Baze University Post-UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 academic session news from the School Campus.
Baze University Post UTME Form 2023 is out now. The American University of Nigeria, Yola, 2023 Post UTME admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out for eligible candidates to register.
This is to inform intending students and general public that American University of Nigeria, Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
Requirements For Baze University Post UTME 2023/2024
Aspirants who meet the requirements outlined below will be eligible for admission into Baze University 2023/2024 academic session.
- Only applicants who met the required JAMB cut-off mark for Baze University are eligible to submit an application.
- Candidates are strongly recommended to confirm that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for the Baze University program of their choice.
- Candidates who did not choose Baze University when registering for the 2023 JAMB UTME but wish to be admitted into Baze are expected to first change their First Choice Institution to Baze University at any JAMB Office or any JAMB Certified CBT Center, then follow the following procedures.
- In addition to the aforementioned, Baze University holds a Post-UTME Screening Exercise for all applicants. But applicants might not be accepted if they do not meet the requirements of the screening exercise.
How much is Baze University Post UTME Form 2023?
Baze University Post UTME form 2023 is sold for two-thousand naira (2,000). Kindly note that the fee for the Post UTME form is nonrefundable.
How To Apply for Baze University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
Buy/Apply for Baze University online Post UTME Screening Application form 2023:
- Go to Baze University Screening Portal via https://bazeuniversity.edu.ng/admissions/undergraduate/application-guide.php.
- Obtain the Baze University Post UTME Form Via Baze University Undergraduate Portal.
- Click on the Post UTME form publication therein.
- Follow the instructions provided on the portal to successfully buy and register for the Baze University Post UTME screening exercise.
- Print out your POST UTME Registration slip afterward.
- Finally, Wait for the Baze University Screening date to be announced and the admission list.
The Undergraduate Admissions office will send you an email to let you know when your application has been forwarded to the department for review.
Typically, this communication is delivered within a few business days. Even though the department will begin to review your application once you have finished and submitted the application form, you could be asked to provide more documents before your application is fully reviewed and a decision is made.
Within one to two weeks of the date of submission, the department will let you know the results of your application.
Baze University Post UTME Form Closing Date 2023/2024
The is no specific deadline for the sale of the Baze University Post UTME form. Baze University Post UTME registration may run for one month or more. Candidates are advised to acquire the form on time.
The screening dates for applicants applying through Direct Entry and Post-UTME at Baze University will be notified soon. Both UTME and Direct Entry candidates post-UTME screening exercises will take place on the school campus.
We will update this page with the starting and closing date once the form is out. So keep visiting this page regularly in order to be updated once the form is out.